- This event has passed.
CalNonprofits Webinar – 2021 Policy Convention
November 16, 2021 @ 11:00 am - November 18, 2021 @ 3:30 pm$50 – $125
Join us (virtually!) at our annual Policy Convention as we explore some of the key issues facing California’s nonprofit community in the year ahead. It’s a time for grassroots advocates, nonprofit leaders and staff, elected officials, philanthropy representatives, and other big thinkers to come together for three days of in-depth conversations, keynote speakers, and debate!
KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Attorney General Rob Bonta!
November 16–18, 2021
There will be two 90-minute sessions, live and online, each day.
• 11:00am – 12:30pm (Pacific)
• 2:00pm – 3:30pm (Pacific)
All sessions will have closed captioning and will be recorded and available to registrants after the Convention.
Each person who registers will have access to all of the online convention sessions and content, including recordings.
Special rates for staff and volunteers of CalNonprofits member organizations!
- Early-bird rate for members is $50 if you register through October 22, 2021.
- Regular rate for members is $65 when you register after Friday, October 22, 2021
- Member Foundations: select your tier of $100 – $400 per person
Tip: If your organization joins as a full-paying member, everyone in the organization can receive special member rates when registering for the convention. Plus you’ll get all the other great perks. Learn more about membership here!
Nonprofits and unaffiliated individuals:
- Early-bird rate for not-yet-members is $100 if you register through Friday, October 22, 2021.
- Regular rate for not-yet-members is $125 when you register after Friday, October 22, 2021
- Not-yet members foundations: Select your tier of $200 – $500 per person