Senior Programs of Santa Barbara Committee Advised Fund
The Senior Programs of Santa Barbara Committee Advised Fund provides grants in aid to Santa Barbara, Goleta and Carpinteria nonprofit organizations that address the needs of senior citizens living in these three areas.
To learn more about the 2017 grant opportunities listed below, please contact Mary Robles, Senior Programs committee member, at (805) 965-6373. For technical assistance, please contact Jessica Sanchez, Santa Barbara Foundation Donor Relations Officer, at (805) 963-1873.
Senior Programs Express Grants
The Senior Programs Fund also makes available each year a sum of $10,000 for its Express Grants, with the purpose of funding a limited number of one-per-year grants to a grantee of up to $1,000 each. Express Grants are available for a variety of activities in the following areas: small projects, short-term opportunities and sponsorships.
The Senior Programs of Santa Barbara Committee Advised Fund Program Grants are available to support programs and projects directed to the welfare of senior citizens in the cities of Santa Barbara, Goleta and Carpinteria. Grants cannot be used for overhead, capital or building funds. Grant range: $2,000 to $20,000. Collaborative applications are acceptable.
- Download the Program Grants Application
- First Grant Cycle Application Available: January 1, 2017
- First Grant Cycle Application Deadline: April 30, 2017
- First Grant Cycle Award Date: June 2017
- Second Grant Cycle Application Available: July 1, 2017
- Second Grant Cycle Application Deadline: October 31, 2017
- Second Grant Cycle Award Date: December 2017